Thursday, February 2, 2012

The Alpha Is The Omega

Up until a few years ago, I've had been a pessimist in a true sense. All I talked about was being sad, thinking negatively & writing all these thoughts to over popoluate this already negative world with more negativity. Well, that was a few years ago....

Now, I preach positivity in my speech, words, actions, etc. Sometimes I'm taken off guard by negativity and it hits me in the face like a cold slap & I've often wondered why... when I'm all positive one moment and next I know I'm filled with sadness all of a sudden.

Today, the light has been thrown on this naturally curious question of mine. Thank you Osho and thanks to my hubby who told me about it.

The fact is, positivity and negativity are 2 sides of the same coin. So, even if you're stuck to one, the other always preys on the other & stays alive no matter how hard you try to nip it in the bud.

The only way, is letting go of both positivity and negativity and be in NO MIND. I still don't know how to do that all the time. It has happened to me from time to time. All I've to learn, is to stay in it always & forever.

So let's say, this is the Alpha & the Omega - the first step is the last step......

No comments:

Post a Comment